Social Innovation Relay
Social Innovation Relay (SIR) the unique international project focused on enlightenment of social business and creation of business concepts. I tis organized with the participation of large number of European countriesm Singapor and Japan in cooperation with Nationale-Nederlanden (NN) company.
SIR challenges high school students to develop innovative business ideas that address social needs. Studnets work in 2 – 4 member teams and the team task is to develop a business idea in the field of social entrepreneurship. At the same time, project provides young people practical skills and business knowledge neccessary to run a successful career through a combination of virtual and face-to-face mentoring with experienced professionals and thus gain experience recognized in the European labor market.
Watch video about the project.
Watch and get inspiredby video about the idea how to run a social business.
- higher awareness level of the existence of social and environmental problems in the community and the effort to be involved in their solution,
- improving team skills,
- improving problem solving techiques, creative thinking and decision-making skills,
- better understanding of the importance of using ICT in the implementation of social and business initiatives,
- communication and presentation skills improvement.
Tablet for the most active teacher
The teacher’s activity will be evaluated according to the number of points obtained. Each teacher earns points for each student involved in the project in accordance with the following rules:
- 1 point for each student involved in presenting the case study phase (signature on the attendance list) (podpis na prezenčnej listine)
- 3 points for each registered student in a team with sent original idea
A teacher who will get the highest nomber of points, wins the tablet. Points can be earned up to 5 May 2016. Results will be announced no later than 30 May 2016.
Are you interested in this project?
For more information you can contact us on the below mentioned contact or visit project page in English.
Mária Havrlentová | program manager| +421 903 233 305 | email@example.com