In early 2014 we joined the international project SprED+C or Spreading the Word about Creativity in Education. The project deals with some key issues in the educational system, such as the need to provide teachers more space for acquisiting creative and entrepreneurial skills in education and to prepare students for the world of work, where creativity and initiative is more and more necessary.
The main purpose of the project is to create a community of teachers for exchanging their experiences in the field of creativity and entrepreneurship in the education process. The project includes 5 itinerant seminars. All presentation methods and tools were processed to an inspiring guide for teachers at the end of the project.
What we successfully passed?
- I. Itinerant seminar in Olomouc in the Czech Republic, focused on Creativity in education. .
- II. Itinerant seminar on Viability JA Slovakia organized in Bratislava.
- III. Itinerant seminar was realized by Romanian partners in Bukarest and the theme was the Ability to manage risks.
- IV. Itinerant seminar took part in Milan, Italy with the main topic of Responsibility and decision-making.
- V. Itinerant seminar hosted the University of Portsmouthe. This time we talked on the subject of Self-esteem and creativity.
- Final conference was in Bratislava on 25 – 26 November 2015 DoubleTree by Hilton hotel, where the best lectures of five itinerant seminars were presented.
- TOOLKIT, where teachers can find varios tips, case studies and tools for creative teaching.
- SprED+C Policy recommendation document, that reflects the voice of the teachers from countries involved in the projec.
For those who are keen to discuss about some interesting topics in the area of creativity in education, we recommend forum of the project SprED+C.
Newsletter for download
Alžbeta Šrenkelová | program manager | +421 948 801 411 | email@example.com