JA Business Ethics
Short-term educational program JA Business Ethics is designed for first to fourth grade of high school students. Engaging content and a form awakens an active interest in young people‘s perception of ethical values, encourage them in a discussion about the validity of universal ethical principles and values, regardless of race or nationality, and awakens an interest in understanding and respect for diversity in them.
The course makes students think about their own values, beliefs and character. Program For students the program JA Business Ethics is attractive as it gives posiibility to share views on solving ethical problemsin the case studies with students from all over Slovakia on the Internet, because the program takes place simultaneously at the same time in all participating schools. Such an interacitve communication help understand the importance of mutual differences and respect. Part of individual thematic blocks are various activities for value creation and shaping their own ethical attitudes.
- To help young people understand ethical decision-making, not only in business,
- To supervise student's awareness of their own responsibilities (each individual) to the local community, society, but also to the human community as a whole,
- to familiarize students with the basic concept of business ethics and corporate culture in interesting and meaningful way,
- to facilitate the process of identifying students with their own hierarchy of ethical values and teach them to apply ethical decision-making in everyday life, and later in their own business.
- program uses e-learning educational techniques,
- it is designed for first to fourth grade of high school students,
- general-education program,
- teaching is implemented through time-limited learning modules,
- it has an interdisciplinary character applicable in such subjects as ethics, economic subjects, IT, social communication a so on.
Are you interested in this program? Read more directly at this page, or contact the program manager on the below mentioned contact. The program is taught in Slovak language only. Teacher training is also carried out in Slovak.
Mária Havrlentová| program manager | +421 903 233 305 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.evp.jaslovensko.sk